Saturday, July 21, 2012

Quote of the day.

hello, it's been a long time since my last post.
enjoy!:))
“In me there is darkness,
But with You there is light;
I am lonely, but You do not leave me;
I am feeble in heart, but with You there is help;
I am restless, but with You there is peace.
In me there is bitterness, but with You there is patience;
I do not understand Your ways,
But You know the way for me.”
“Lord Jesus Christ,
You were poor
And in distress, a captive and forsaken as I am.
You know all man’s troubles;
You abide with me
When all men fail me;
You remember and seek me;
It is Your will that I should know You
And turn to You.
Lord, I hear Your call and follow;
Help me.”
– Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and Papers From Prison
fyi, this post is originally posted by indescribable
just click and u gonna find another amazing photo(s) and quotes.
happy saturday and happy fasting for those who celebrate it!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment